Monday, June 11, 2012

My colorful boyhood

 (Singing the song “How do you go to school ”while skating to the stage)

Hey! Everybody! Good afternoon! I am Justin. You see, I like skating and I can skate quite well! I wish I could skate to school, which would be pretty cool, but my mom always says No! Of course, I know she is always worried about my safety, but I think I have grown enough to take care of myself. Well, excuse me. I'd better take off my skating shoes to talk to you, or my mom will get nervous again. She hates me speaking with the skates. Well, I am sure you all noticed that when I took off this pair of shoes, I became short. This could really be my only growing pain. I am 12 years old and in grade 6,But I am still so short. This also worried my mother a lot all the time. Each time when we have meals together, she always hurries me: hey, son, eat more, grow taller. Of course, I want to be a good son, so I always listen to her, but the result is always frustrated us. So "Be a big boy" is my boyhood dream.

In order to grow faster and stronger, my mom sent me to a dancing school. They said dancing can make my body more flexible, it can help me grow taller. From then on, I began to love dancing and breaking is my favourite. It's full of passion and vitality. Now, let me show you a part, you will like it, too. Music!

This is my childhood. it's colourful and I enjoy it so much. Standing here today, I'd like to say thank you to my mom, “Mom, Thank you and I love you. I won't let you down”






No comments:

Post a Comment